Other services

  • We provide consultations on foreigners
  • We fill out forms and applications
  • We complete the required documents
  • We monitor the status of proceedings on an ongoing basis to bring it to a positive conclusion
  • We help and advise on matters related to, among others from:
    • reporting a foreigner
    • obtaining a tax identification number
    • obtaining a PESEL number
    • conclusion and dissolution of a marriage
    • starting a business
    • obtaining documents from the Civil Registry Office
    • obtaining documents from the Tax Office
neque. porta. venenatis libero. elit. Aliquam libero ut dolor. Praesent